Departmental Event Reservations
To request a room on campus, please make a space reservation request in Astra Schedule. You should receive notification that your request was received in Astra by e-mail. If you do not receive any notifications please call us at 467-8013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your request is approved, you will receive a notification e-mail within 48 hours. If any adjustments are required to find an appropriate space or time for your event, you will receive an e-mail to that effect. Please remember that space on campus fills quickly, and your first choice may not be available if booked too close in, or if you are requesting an event during peak reservation times.
To request tables, chairs, or other production services, please make those requests in Astra. Services need to be requested at least two weeks before the event occurs. Some services or equipment may not be available if the request is made after this time. If inventory is otherwise available inside this time frame, departments may opt to handle their own delivery/return of inventory, provided pick-up/return times can be scheduled during normal business hours.
For assistance with Astra Scheduler, visit the NNU Astra Scheduler Help webpage
If you need assistance, please contact us at 467-8013 or email@example.com.
For our treasure valley customers, we are here to serve you from conception to cleanup. Our trained staff can help guide you through all the steps necessary to have a successful event:
- To book an event at NNU, please contact the Office of Conferences and Events at 467-8013 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- After an initial consultation, you will receive a price quote via e-mail. Prices are subject to change depending on the complexity of the event.
- We are required by our insurers to have a Certificate of Insurance for all events held on our Campus. The limits of liability must be at least $1 million for each occurence and $1 aggregate, with NNU clearly listed as an "additional insured" on the certificate. This is sometimes the most confusing step for our clients, and we understand. If you have any questions on obtaining a certificate from your insurance agency please give us a call and we can talk you through it.
- We try to get contracts out within a business week. If you have questions about the status of your contract please feel free to call or e-mail us. Once you've received, signed and returned your contract, you've secured the space for your event! Due to the complexities of booking space, please do not advertise your event until you have a completed contract in your possession.
- If your event is technically involved, or requires special services, we may schedule additional meetings to work over event details, or you may receive a followup consultation call with our Technical Director or Event Planner.
Catering for events held on the campus of Northwest Nazarene University is available through Sodexo. For more information, visit the NNU Catering Services webpage